Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Introduction

Hi, Thanks for visiting my blog! My name is Susan Schlueter and I'm a junior at TCU and an Early Childhood Education major! I transferred last semester to TCU from Texas Tech and would be a senior but due to the fact that not all of my credits transferred I am now a junior again.. :) I grew up in Midland, Tx, moved to Houston, Tx, moved back to Midland, and then as a sophomore in highschool I moved to Carlsbad, NM. For those of you who have no clue where that is, its a small town with about 25,000 residents and we are known for the Carlsbad Caverns or "The Caves". I love working with kids, and would like to teach kindergarten or first grade. I actually do like to read, but haven't had time this summer. I just finished a different literature class, Major American Writers, and had to read 6 novels for that class, all of which were pretty interesting! I'm currently trying to read the Twilight Series..and another book called Chasing Harry Winston. I think that Gothic Literature might be interesting because there seems to be quite a bit of mystery behind it. I have only been in class one day so far, but all of the information seems pretty cool to me. I have read, and understand, and agree to the terms of the syllabus!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan: Glad to have you in our class. If you like Twilight (as my daughter) you should enjoy GF. Purple site, huh? Is that school colors or personal preference? (Just kidding). LD

    ReplyDelete